Saturday 3/4: Brewers Reserve Rare Beer Tasting (5-7 PM), Iron Hill Brewery, 620 Justison St., Wilmington, DE 19801
Enjoy charcuterie and rare beers along with a fascinating 20-minute story on the history of brewing in Wilmington by John Medkeff, author of Brewing In Delaware. This Wilmington Beer Week special event will be held upstairs in Iron Hill Wilmington’s upstairs banquet room.
Featured beers include:
- Wilmington Brew Works – Flanders Style Red, a Flemish-style Sour Red Lager with light caramel notes, and a tart, acidic bite
- Wilmington Brew Works – Surprise Beer…You’ll just have to attend to find out what they’re pulling from the cellar.
- Stitch Brewing Co. – Barleywine, a strong, malty English-style barleywine
- Autumn Arch Beer Project – Ranch Water, an imperial blonde ale brewed with agave, lime, and sea salt
- Iron Hill – St Malty of the Rum, Belgian quadruple aged in Rum barrels
- Iron Hill – Grand Inquisitor Imperial Stout, aged in bourbon barrels for a year
- Iron Hill – Old Ale vintages (2011-2014), a vertical of English-style old ales bottled and aged for a decade or more
- Iron Hill – St. Malty the Rum, a Belgian-style Quad Aged in Rum Barrels for one year
- Iron Hill – Surprise Beer… You’ll just have to attend to find out what they’re pulling from the library.
Tickets: $50. Includes 6.5 oz. pours of all beers with accompanying charcuterie board.
Click this link for tickets.
Partial proceeds benefit Restore the King.